What’s Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
- 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
- 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
- A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
- A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
- A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
- A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
- 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
- Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
- More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
- Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
- Sync your data between your devices (Android or iOS) and back up your data so you never lose it
- Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
- And many many more features
Download the app now
Want to get in contact? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org