Device compatibility for Infra Red camera app
- Working on MIUI (root needed for pre android 10 versions)
- Some android 10 custom ROMs don’t have the Infrared camera working, ask your rom developer.
- Camera working with the secondary Pocophone/Mi8 cameras including the front facing infrared camera
Use cases of Infra Red camera app :
- Take pictures/videos in total darkness using the wonder of IR radiation
- Use the app to view through some liquids like dark colored drinks
- Through plastic objects as well as materials that allow Infrared light through (some TV boxes, some Remotes, Wii remotes,…)
- See through some dark glasses (induction stove glass, sunglasses,…)
- Check if money is real (not sure if how trustful this is)
- Check if TV remote is working by seeing the remote infrared light blinking
- To search for hidden cameras with night vision
- To find lost things in dark spaces when there is low visible
Download the app today!
Note for users: If you have a mobile phone with an Infra Red camera and our app is not supported on it, do feel free to reach to our development team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than happy to incorporate and release a version that is compatible for your phone.