Android is the most popular operating system for mobile devices in the market, has but it does have some limitations which restrict users to make full use of it. Android built on Linux kernel, and it can use as a Linux operating system but only after rooting which most users don’t prefer to do it. Today we will share a guide how you can install Linux on your Android without rooting it. This Guide will help you to Linux on android without root without voiding your warranty.
We Will Be Using the Gnu Root App Which provides a method for you to install and use GNU/Linux distributions and their associated applications/packages alongside Android. Using this App you can create a root file system), launch into it, or delete it.
This does NOT require root. A regular uninstall fully cleans up after this application.
This is expandable and you will be able to install your own applications/packages. Within this app, You can create a root file system, launch into it, or delete it.
Install Linux On Android Without Root
1. Find GnuRoot App in Playstore And Install It.
2.Now Search For app GNURoot Wheezy And WheezyX.Install Both Or One If its Works For You. For Some Devices It Both Needed To be Installed.
Allows you to create and launch a Debian Wheezy roofs without rooting your device when used along with GNURoot
Like GNURoot Wheezy It has some extra features like it supports xterms, and launches a vnc server at launch.
You can connect to this simple graphical desktop via your favourite vnc viewer on your Android device or another device on your network (like a PC). The default password is “password.”
Allows you to create and launch a Debian Wheezy rootfs without rooting your device when used along with GNURoot.
3. Now Let See How To Use these apps and install Linux using the GNU Root App.
4. Select the roofs to Create. Then Wheezy or Wheezy X.And Click On Create New Roofs.
5.Select Roofs to launch
6.Mark √ launch as Fake Root
7. Once the process is completed. Linux Terminal Will Be Opened.
8.In order to make sure everything Works Update the database and binary by writing the following Code.
It Will Take Some time to update. It Accepts most of the Linux Commands without root but As its a fake root some might not work.
Let Us Know If you have any query regarding this, in the comment Section. 🙂
- What is android rooting?
- 8 Best VPN Apps For Android
- How to Download Instagram Photos on Android and Pc
Latest posts by Rohit (see all)
- How to Download Instagram Photos on Android and Pc (2018) - October 14, 2018
- How To Find Your Lost Device And Ways To Protect It - October 14, 2018
- 7 Best VPN Apps For Android - October 13, 2018