Welcome to E*TRADE. No matter your level of experience, we help simplify investing and trading. With our mobile experience, you have everything you need in the palm of your hand—including investing, banking, trading, research, and more. It’s all here on our award-winning app. Download now to get started!
INVEST WITH CONFIDENCE
- Enjoy commission-free online stock, ETF, and options trades
- Trade mutual funds
- Get help from the support team
- Get streaming quotes, charts, and portfolio information
- Set alerts and create watchlists for the investments you’re interested in
- Use comprehensive research, tools, and screeners to spot opportunities
BANK AND SAVE
- Deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money, + more
- Get unlimited ATM fee refunds with your E*TRADE debit card
- Get rates 15x the national average from E*TRADE Bank Premium Savings Account
STAY IN THE KNOW
- Breaking news, independent research, and live Bloomberg video
- Chat with customer service in the app
- Access education to help you along the way
FEEL SAFE AND SECURE
• Fraud protection—you’re not liable for unauthorised use of your account
Download the app here
Investing in securities products involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
Read more about the awards E*TRADE received in Stockbrokers.com 2018 Online Broker Review at https://etradefinancialcorporation.gcs-web.com/.
With Max-Rate Checking, E*TRADE Bank will not charge you a fee for withdrawing funds from any institution’s ATM nationwide but the owner/operator of the ATM may. These fees will automatically be credited to your account. E*TRADE Bank does impose a charge equal to 1% of the transaction amount (including credits and reversals) for non-U.S. currency transactions. In the event E*TRADE Bank in its sole discretion determines that there has been either fraudulent or excessive use of the feature on a given account, E*TRADE Bank reserves the right to remove this feature and not refund the ATM fees. For additional information and important details about how the ATM fee refund will be applied, please visit www.etrade.com/atmrefundpolicy.
National average for savings annual percentage yield (APY) courtesy of Bankrate.com, as of 10/3/18.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services including trading, investing and banking products and services to retail customers.
Securities products and services offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC, are not insured by the FDIC, are not guaranteed deposits or obligations of E*TRADE Bank, and are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of the principal invested.