Hello, please finished and have a great time with Crazy Taxi, SEGA’s noteworthy, open-world driving game. Here. We. Go! Play for nothing and gain craaaazy cash!
Barrel through traffic pressed lanes, obstacle off parking structures, and insane combo your approach to insane cash in a wild mad race to find the most tolls. In Crazy Taxi, time is cash, and just the craziest cabbies turn out successful.
Insane Taxi joins the SEGA Forever Classic Games Collection, a fortune trove of free SEGA comfort works of art enlivened on portable just because!
Crazy Taxi Classic Apk Download
|App Name||Crazy Taxi Classic|
- Remastered for mobile devices based on the hugely popular Dreamcast classic
- Rock out to original music by The Offspring and Bad Religion
- Choose from 3, 5 or 10-minute game play in Arcade Mode and Original Mode
- Continue the madness with Crazy Box’s 16 mini-games
- Addictive and fun, fun, fun!” [94%] – Stuart Taylor, Dreamcast Magazine #5 (January 2000)
- There’s enough depth to the gameplay to make you question whether you could ever truly master it all” [9/10] – Tom Guise, The Official Dreamcast Magazine #5 (March 2000)
- The original arcade game was available in both standing and seated cabinet forms
- Crazy Taxi announcer Bryan Burton-Lewis also voices Axel and various customers throughout the Crazy Taxi series
- Superman (1978) and Lethal Weapon (1987) director Richard Donner acquired the rights to make a live-action Crazy Taxi film in 2001
Classic Game Facts
- Originally released in arcades in 1999 and ported to Dreamcast in 2000
- Sequels Crazy Taxi 2 and Crazy Taxi 3 landed on Dreamcast and Xbox in 2001 and 2002 respectively
- Developed by SEGA AM3, which later became Hitmaker